Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheeky Christmas photo album

A while ago, I bought a bunch of these photo albums thinking that I was going to make these for a craft fair or something.  I'm beginning to think that I am the Queen of Grand Plans!  Anyway, one of my co-workers daughters had a birthday over the holidays, so I thought it was a perfect gift to give one of these photo albums.  I decorated it with this Cheeky Christmas image.  I thought it was such a cute image!  Used SU striped ribbon and a stick pin that I made with my pretties kit.  All cardstock and DSP by SU.  
I added dazzling diamonds to her hat and dress.
Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today!

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo darn cute, I'm sure she loved it! That's an adorable image & I love the added sparkle on her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat as you! the queen of grand plans! I have so much things to do and want to try, but never seem to get around to doing it! I never have enough time or something! lol! well hope we get a chance to get together. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the album Teri! Oh that sparkle is perfect for her outfit. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe...I am with ya, Teri! I have so much stuff planned (in my head anyway) but never have the time to do them!

    This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm similar to you too. There are lots of things I would like to make and try out, but time just seems to slip away. What a great album cover. I am sure that you co-workers daughter loved it as her present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this image is oh-so-sexy!! Love it!! Big Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!