Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Card

 I bought this stamp set called Engraved Greetings (#117116 wood only) a while ago with grand plans, but those plans went no where! LOL!  I was in need of a birthday card for my friend and DL Janis.  Janis celebrated her birthday back in December and I'm so sorry to be so late in making this card!
You know how it is that sometimes things happen for a reason right? Well, I think the reason why I never used this stamp set is because I needed to wait for this new DSP that is featured in our Occasions Mini Catalog.  This paper pack is called Springtime Vintage #121782.  I think it matches perfect!
Remember the cone  I posted last week?  When you cut out the cone, you also cut out this ribbon and flaps for the petals.  I used one of the ribbons underneath the sentiment here.  I loved the way this card turned out!  Added a couple of rhinestones to the sides of the ribbon.  What do you think?
Here is the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from Everything Nice #113818 wood only.  The cupcake is from the Sock Monkey set #111550.
Sorry for the wierd shadow.  As I was editing my photo, I deleted the wrong one, so I was stuck with this shot.
Thanks for peeking in today!  Come back to see a cute birthday card for a one year old boy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!