Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa is in town!

Wow, I've been away too long!  Life is so hectic these days, and I don't mean with holiday buzy-ness.  Been taking care of things with Dad (appointments, etc.) and it consumes most of my time.  I'm not complaining about doing these things for him at all, but just an explanation for my absence.  So, are you all ready for the holidays??  I'm so far from done, but I think that it's just a part of the holiday "rush" don't you think? 
I've been creating after Dad goes to bed and while reading the newspaper ads last week, I browsed the ad for Target and was inspired by some cute holiday paper goods.  I created this cute Santa using all SU punches!  Attached Mr. Clause to my giftcard holder.




Here's the inside...
If you are interested in making this cutie Santa, I'll post the punches I used and also give you the measurements for this easy peasy GCH.  Time to run for the bus!  Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!!!! Please share the instructions. I think I figured out most of it except the hat...

    Can't believe xmas is already here. I'm so darn busy its not even funny. Hope you have time to enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift card holder! So cheery and festive! I can't believe Christmas is almost here, too....where did November go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute! i am lovin' all your creativity with the punches! hope you made it in time for the bus! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri! The Santa is just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job in making Santa with the SU punches. You are just too creative!

    Christams is coming up so fast. I still have lots to do just like everyone else. I am trying to slow myself down so that I can have some time to enjoy this special time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Teri. Maybe I should start these for next year. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your Santa is a cutie!! I'd LOVE the instructions!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!