Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last giftcard holder from the class

 Here is the last giftcard holder that we made at class.  I lied, I also love this GCH alot.  We used the top note die for this one too.  I love this cute reindeer from the Sparkly and Bright stamp set.  I used one of the SU rhinestones and a red sharpie to color it red.  Worked perfect!  I used the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch out the reindeer and mounted it on a 2 1/2" scallop circle. For the sentiment, I used the word window punch and the modern label punch.

Here's a close up of the sentiment.
 A close up of the reindeer and it's shiny nose!
Here's what the inside of the GCH looks like.  We used the word window punch for the slot to hold the gift card.
 Here's what it looks like without the giftcard.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this year's giftcard holder collection.  It's always a challenge for me to find something fun and exciting for the classes. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be sharing a pretty standard money holder with measurements.

2 comments:

  1. I sure did enjoy the class Teri. I always do, and always look forward to the next!
    Thanks for always sharing your creativity with us.
    Hugs,
    Denise
    PS: Give "Grandpa" a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo bummed that I missed your class. You created some really good ones this year. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!