Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday post-it-note holders

I wanted to share some of my post-it-note holders that I made this year.  There are several blogs out there that shared measurements and I'm sorry that I don't have those links today.  If I find them on my email, I will edit to share.  I will share the measurements for the ones that I made.  Making these holders is a really good way to use up scrap DP and cardstock!  Don't you just love this little mouse? It's a Dandelion Design image that I got last year.  Picked up the Merry Christmas sentiment this year.
This cute image is also a Dandelion Design image that I got last year, one of my faves as you know, I'm a snowman collector.
This reindeer was so easy and fun to make!  It's a punch!  I just added moving eyes and a cute shiny, red nose.  I got the noses from J's Knicknacks.  They were on the rack with all of the rhinestones and I bought whatever was left because I knew I was going to make a bunch of reindeers.  This "nose" is the same for my Santa.  I believe that these red embellies will be re-ordered.
  
This last holder is one of my old time faves as well (got lots of faves!).  What I love best about these snowmen is that there is very little coloring to do!  Added dazzling diamonds to give it some shine.
 
These mini pens were from Price Busters for a good deal too!  I had so much fun making these!  Okay, now for the measurements:  Cardstock size 7 3/4" X 10 1/4".  Score at 3 3/8", 6 3/4".  BTW, wanted to thank my dear friend, Rita, for sharing this link and others so that I could make these fun post-it-note holders "thanks rita!!)  Here is one of the links I thought was really good because it's a word document with illustration.  It's really easy, so if you always wanted to make these, after you see the tutorial, I know you will be addicted like me!
Thanks for your visit today! 

7 comments:

  1. i love these. i have the sample we made at your house sitting on my desk waiting for more to be made... lol! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teri...these are AWESOME, I luv how cutesy (not sure if thats a real word but its my word, hee, hee!) they all are! Great job! Happ New Year! Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to make these but never did - maybe I should start now for Christmas? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute, Teri! Great way to use up scrap DPs! And, they always come in handy! Happy New year! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, Teri! Such great stocking stuffers, and a good way to use up your scraps. Thanks for sharing your creative projects! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!