Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!  I never learn my lesson and every year it's the same thing for me.  Rushing at the last minute.  Not like the date ever changes year after year, know what I mean?  I know I had a bunch of road blocks along the way, but I think it's poor planning on my part.  I'm thinking I want to keep making Christmas stuff right now so I can get a little head start for next year (heard that before??).  This morning, I scrapbooked all of the 2009 holiday cards that I took off of my wall to hang up the 2010 holiday cards.  It was really fast and easy.  I used an old SU Christmas scrapbook kit.  I'll post those soon.
Today I want to share a cute gift I made for a sweet friend who shared her snowman collection with me.  It only took me one year to pick them up from her house - am I terrible or what??  Thanks Dawne!  I wrapped up a large Godiva chocolate bar.  I think I'll be making more of these Santa cuties for tags next year, they make me happy!

Someone asked me when was I going to post more pics of my baby Mochiko...so here are a couple.  This is Mochi doing her most favorite thing - sleeping!
Here she is checking out the Christmas tree.
And here is our holiday card this year.  I was so happy that this year, I was able to create our card using the SU my digital studio (MDS) program.  Last year, I had a heck of a time because it kept kicking me out of the program.  Since getting my new computer, it's been a joy creating using this fun digital program.  Thinking of having a class using the program sometime next year.  We'll see!
Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year!  I want to take this time to thank all of you who stuck with me over the 3 years that I've been blogging.  Thank you for taking the time to visit and for leaving me comments!  Thank you to those who attend my monthly classes throughout the year, your support is appreciated!  I plan to start up classes again beginning January where we will be featuring new products from the new Occasions catalog and our best sale of the year - Sale-a-Bration!  If you are interested in receiving both new mini catalogs, please drop me a email and I'll get them to you.

11 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed your christmas. i loved the card too! maybe you can teach me how to use the MDS cause i really don't use it... lol! love the punch art santa... he would put a smile on anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to stop by to wish you and your ohana a happy holidays blessings always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That punch-art Santa is very cute Teri and I like how you covered that candy bar! Your family Christmas pic is very nice . . . high tech! I would love to receive the Mini catty and Sale-a-Bration brochure also. Then I can order from your SU! online store (?).
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, Teri. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Santa....he's too sweet... Hope you had a great Christmas.... Happy New Years....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love your punched santa. Don't forget to give me the name of the company. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Santa candy bar wrapper, so cute.
    Such a great family greeting card. My daughter is good at digital photo, I'm still learning.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card and family card! I was thinking the same thing...like starting now for next year! I think Im a little crazy from all the rushing I did this year. hope you had a great christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri! Hope you had a very nice Christmas, your project is adorable and so beautiful pictures of your family. Have a great week! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute santa. love mine! thought about coming up with my own, but then said...NAH! hope you had a wonderful Christmas. mine was quiet and relaxing. hoping for a better new year! see you soon! take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the CUTEST Santa ever Teri! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hope to see you more in 2011!
    Hugs,
    Dawne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!