Friday, December 31, 2010

Giftcard Holders

Every year, I never seem to have enough time to create alot of handmade cards and holders!  I get asked to make GCH's for a couple of people, so today, I'm sharing a bunch with you.  This first GCH is one that I made for one of my gifts.  My GF Wini cut out 25 of these Build-a-Bear Santa's for me.  Yes, she even assembled them for me too!  I am so lucky!  Thanks so much Wini!  These cuties came in handy.  
Here's the inside.
Made these GCH's for my co-worker to give out.


I made these GCH's for my niece to give out.


I'm amazed that I managed to get these done and then some.  It was quite a busy holiday!  I'm looking forward to the start of the new year and getting back into the swing of things.  Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute & I'm sure they loved them! Happy New Year to you & your family! Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a giving person! always doing things for others! wishing you and your family a great new year! may you be blessed with all the joys life has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Teri! The GCHs that you made are all very cute. I especially like the one with the snowman on it. :) Have a blessed rest of 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Teri1 These are great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!