Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 Tags and a Card

 I had the pleasure of giving a mini lunch hour class last week Friday since I was on furlough.  My GF Charisse invited me to her office to share some holiday projects with her co-workers.  Here's what I came up with.  (Pardon the dull look of my photos, I forgot to edit them before uploading!)  We made 2 tags and a card.

Isn't this mini gingerbread man the cutest?  This guy is from the bingo set.
Simple card using some of my DSP scraps, worked out pretty good.
How's everybody doing on holiday shopping and wrapping?  I'm trying to finish up tonight.  We just got our tree, so I guess that's what we will be doing this weekend!  Thanks for stopping in today!

6 comments:

  1. Cute tags, and I love that you used scraps to make your card! Happy tree trimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags and the card, so cute!
    I'm sure the kids would love to help decorate the Christmas tree; have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creations! So Sweet of you to do a lunch hour class....Have a Very Happy Holiday Season.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun creations! Wish you can do a mini class during my lunch hour too. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags Teri! That was so nice of you to spend your furlough Friday teaching this class. Have fun decorating your tree. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. shucks! every year I say I should make plenty tags so I am ready...but here I go...no more tags and struggling to make some to finish up my Christmas presents! aiyah! it's a never ending task for me! thanks for lunch and that cute santa! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!