Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Craft Sale this weekend!

I can't believe that this week flew by so fast! Here we are at Thursday already!  I've been busy getting my projects together for a craft sale that is happening this weekend.  The short story is that we originally signed up to participate in the annual HGEA Christmas craft fair but they cancelled it.  On a whim, I decided to move the sale to my garage, sort of thinking that the show must go on!  Here's the info on the craft sale

When:  Saturday, November 20, 2010
Where: Manana Street, Waimanalo (please email me for address and/or directions)
Time:   9:30 a.m. til we sell out or give up (smile!)
What we will be selling:  paper crafts (gift tags, post it note holders, gift card holders, note paper holders and more!), handcrafted jewelry by Denise and Reni and possibly silver jewelry, craft supplies, Avon gift sets, beautiful handcrafted cards by Jodi Ann, possibly check book covers and more by Joy, mini christmas trees by Freida and hopefully more!

We will also be having a craft white elephant sale, so you will want to come early for best selection.  Some of the items on sale for you bargain hunters will be gently used rubber stamps, designer papers, beads, misc craft supplies.

We are excited to be celebrating the holiday season with this craft sale.  Please do us a favor and share this information with your friends!  Mahalo and we will see you this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be sharing more of the giftcard holders from the class soon!  If you ordered a kit, I am almost done, working on the Santa Owl pieces, some are kind of tiny!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I see you found your cc box. Looks cute packaged like that. Trying to figure out your reindeer thing. Have fun on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Hope you guys do well. Wish I could come and check out all your creations. Say hi to everyone for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the saled this Saturday! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping to venture out to Waimanalo one of these days! Have a fun sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. had fun! oh my goodness as I had to truck all the stuff to work! hopefully the ladies will come by to check it out. thank goodness I sold and gave some stuff away. nothing for me to worry about! hope you have a good week. this week has to go by quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the goodies I bought! :) Thanks again for taking your time to help us local crafters. You're the BEST!!
    Have a very Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!